Happy Birthday Misha Collins!
This picture killed me.
Jared and Misha taking selfies (x)
Sam + Winchester Logic
Post reblogged from with 587,066 notes
oh my god you don’t understand how much i want to kiss you
or watch movies with you
or fall asleep with you
or drink coffee with you
or cuddle with you
or hold your hand
or go to amusement parks with you
or watch concerts with you
or bake with you
i want to do everything with you
Post reblogged from with 277,165 notes
I hope you all find someone who gives you cute names and tells you it’s adorable when you do embarrassing things and hugs you when it’s early in the morning and makes you feel like you have a whole disneyland fireworks show going off inside your body and never ever lets you go
Cute chibi cas hugging a cat :)
Photo reblogged from We drown in those words we dont say and write down with 374,299 notes
- eating chocolate does not trigger migraine headaches,
- eating chocolate reduces the risk of heart disease and cancer.
- eating chocolate does not give someone acne or other skin eruptions,
- eating chocolate boosts one’s appetite, but does not cause weight gain,
- eating moderate amounts of chocolate makes one live almost a year longer,
- eating chocolate releases endorphins in the brain, which act as pain-relievers,
- the sugar in chocolate may reduce stress, and have calming and pain relieving effect,
- eating chocolate makes you feel better after a Dementor attack.
reblogging for the last fact
Post reblogged from with 13,535 notes
- Dante Parker
- Ezell Ford
Both of these incidents come out of California:
I think the saddest people always try their hardest to make people happy
because they know what it’s like to feel absolutely worthless
and they don’t want anyone else to feel like that.
If someone were to die at the age of 63 after a lifelong battle with MS or Sickle Cell, we’d all say they were a “fighter” or an “inspiration.” But when someone dies after a lifelong battle with severe mental illness and drug addiction, we say it was a tragedy and tell everyone “don’t be like him, please seek help.” That’s bullshit. Robin Williams sought help his entire life. He saw a psychiatrist. He quit drinking. He went to rehab. He did this for decades. That’s HOW he made it to 63. For some people, 63 is a fucking miracle. I know several people who didn’t make it past 23 and I’d do anything to have 40 more years with them.
One of the more helpful and insightful things I’ve seen about depression/suicide in the last couple of days.
hey fun fact did you know that people are allowed to actually change their opinions on something? i know. take your time.
how do you act around people who dont like star trek
follow the prime directive and don’t interfere with underdeveloped societies
Page 1 of 410